All About Me

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

wooo! Junior Year

FUN!FUN!FUN! I really loved the events through junior year. Although it was not a time to have fun and be joking around, i did have some fun throughout the year. I realize how serious life was gona be if i was not prepared for it. I know i am but it would be alot easier ifi had a complete education.
My goals throughout Junior year became more important as everyday passed. My goals were mainly focused on graduating on time and making sure i pass all my exams to get to college and graduate with the rest of my class. One important goal is to pass Taks Math. I dont worry much bout the others, but i do want to ace this test and even though sometimes i dont feel confident, i never give up.
I enjoyed the fun things in school like being inducted in the NHS, which is a really fantastic thing to have. In addition i got to know more teachers and they have helped me understand things much easier than i did before. I made new friends and went another year with Sandra on my side<3. I also got a job in early october late september. I enjoy and love my job. Im very proud and blessed that i have one. The best thing about that is i found my FIRST car there. Its the most gorgous piece of machine i've ever driven. I had fun adventures outside of school like X-mas and New Years. This year has gone great, the only thing left to do is pass the exams, ace them and graduate on time. I dont look forward to summer school at all, so thats out of the question.
I have accomplished majority of my goals, so theres opnly just two more things left, and im sure that i will get through them Junior year was indeed a fun year.

No comments:

Post a Comment